List Of The Best Places To Learn Internet Marketing
Who’s your mentor? Perhaps you have several people that you are learning from on the Internet. In this article, I will share a few of the highest-quality places I’ve found to learn about web design and marketing online. In my opinion, these are the best of the best in the Internet world.
1) Web Pro News
Periodically I will visit this website and surf through a few videos. This company delivers the best information on the hottest trends in the online world from high-level “niche” authorities.
Here’s a quick look at what I pulled from a recent video called “What Not To Do With Landing Pages”:
- Too much clutter can be disastrous. Keep your pages simple and easy to sift through.
- Limit the amount of choices offered to your visitors when they land on a page.
- Give searchers exactly what they are looking for without them having to dig for it.
- Limit the amount of text on the page. Use good headlines, bullet points and get right to the point.
- Stay away from too many flash slides, flickering things or any animation.
- Keep your forms short. Do not ask for too much information.
These are very informative videos for learning about what Google is looking for in a website. Matt works for Google. He is in charge of the web-spam team. He is also the “limelight” face of the company on the Internet.
The thing I love about learning from him is that his explanations of how things work from a search engines perspective are easily understood. You will find that his videos range from helping the beginning blogger to the most advanced “html”, “CSS” or “PHP”- code experts.
3) Lisa with “2Create A Website”:
Do you love learning from real people? This Internet marketer is my favorite to learn from. Although I’ve never met her in person, I feel as though I’ve developed a rapport with her that is seldom experienced online.
She Manages Several Websites:
- http://2createawebsite.com – Learn thousands of things about building websites.
- http://websitebabble.com -This is a community forum about Internet marketing.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/lisa3876 – Lisa, to date, has had over five million views on her YouTube tutorials.
This is the only membership site I’ve ever decided to continue with on a monthly payment plan. The name suggests that this community is all about creating and selling “niche” products. That is only the tip of the iceberg. They offer a fourteen day trial for one dollar in which you can really see what they have to offer.
They have over 500 video tutorials about building websites, creating niche sites, building email lists, SEO, website design, copy writing, working with WordPress, building backlinks, using Gimp for editing photos and much more. These guys will teach you everything about the Internet marketing world. In my opinion, this is the most professional location online for learning how to succeed on the Internet. These guys are truly the best of the best on the Internet.
Learning From Matt Cutts
Learning From Lisa on Youtube